Skull & Bones is an upcoming action video game developed by Ubisoft Singapore and published by Ubisoft for release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One sometime after March 2020.
The game revolves around piracy and naval warfare.
It is the Golden Age of Piracy.
Renegade captains command the most powerful weapons on Earth: warships.
In Skull & Bones™, sail to the Indian Ocean, an untamed frontier of lavish riches populated by colonial empires & wealthy trading corporations.
Skull and Bones: E3 2017 Cinematic Announcement Trailer | Ubisoft
It is the Golden Age of Piracy. Renegade captains command the most powerful weapons on Earth: warships.
To go from underdog to pirate king, you must master sailing and naval combat while building powerful alliances no one can take down.
SAIL INTO AN OPEN WORLD OF MULTIPLAYER CONFLICT
• Test your pirate skills by competing against both powerful factions and rival players for the riches of the Indian Ocean.
• It’s your choice: hunt solo as a lone wolf, or team up with a pirate gang and dominate across different game modes.
EXPERIENCE NAVAL COMBAT REDEFINED
• Become the ultimate pirate with Skull & Bones' RPG-like progression system. Choose the ship best suited to your playstyle & upgrade it, using the loot you have plundered. Make the best choices for your equipment, weapons & crew.
• Harness the innovative wind system in order to approach combat your way with a wide number of tactical options at your disposal.
FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD
• As you venture forth, you’ll discover the Indian Ocean is never tranquil and that the PvPvE shared world of Skull & Bones is systemic and ever-evolving.
• Fortunes will give insight into changes in Weather, Conflict, and even upcoming Cataclysms.
Skull & Bones is on our release radar with hints of possible release in March 2020; if all goes well in the Ubisoft camp. Closed Beta is already underway to make sure the game is the best possible experience for everyone. We are currently waiting for our own beta key and will keep you all posted on the upcoming title.